CROC’S CORNER CAMP STAND
Cosy campsite with magnificent view on Mutale river
- Stand has an open kitchenette/scullery, NOT equipped.
- 1 Private Toilet and 1 shower on stand.
- Firepit at stand. Braaigrid and triangular stands available from office.
- Outside tap on-site/ water fit for consumption.
- Hot water supplied by wood-fired geyser.
- NO electrical points available.
- Lighting supplied by paraffin lamps.
- Within group, stand can accommodate: 3 medium size tents OR 2 vehicles with roof top tents OR 1 Bush Trailer.
- The lounge, entertainment area, swimming pool, shop and other facilities (+/-150m from stand), open to campers.
- To maintain the atmosphere of a bush camp, lighting at showers and toilets are supplied by paraffin lamps only.
- Please read our “Important Info” page before you make a booking to ensure you know and feel comfortable with what to expect and what not to expect when staying at Nthakeni.
R 500 per night for first 2 guests. Thereafter R 125 per person extra.
Once-off R50 per extra vehicle. This amount goes toward our community upliftment fund.